or 60 years, the Kinsmen Club of Streetsville has served our community’s greatest need by funding projects and lending a helping hand in various service projects and functions. (The Village of Streetsville is part of what is now the City of Mississauga.) Our membership consists of men and women who want to be of service to the community and have fun doing it.
To learn more about our club, click on the links below or on the bar with the chevron ().
- When and where do we meet?
- What is it that the Streetsville Kinsmen do?
- Can I join the Streetsville Kinsmen?
- Can I volunteer to help the club without joining?
- Do you have any pictures of the club in action?
- Does the club have a social media presence or its own website?
- How do you contact the Streetsville Kinsmen?